Renewable Energy Sources - Energy Communities
Energy Communities are integrated systems for optimizing local energy resources so that customers can manage and control their own energy systems.
They form an integrated institutional framework for developing a social and solidarity economy in the energy sector.
It's a tool for addressing energy poverty that allows households and small and medium-sized businesses to employ virtual net-metering to incorporate the energy produced by the system into their own electricity bill.
Anaptyxiakos Kuklos provides all of the services required to carry out such initiatives.
- Support for RES (i.e. Renewable Energy Sources) assistance programs
- Establishment of energy communities
- RES Facility Licensing
- Environmental Terms Exceptions
- Establishing Environmental Commitments as a baseline
- Ecological Assessments on a case-by-case basis